Y.A.S.H. Young Advocates for Social Harmony (Enfleshing Advocacy)
- YASH consists of vibrant group of children from marginalised community who advocate their rights as well as their peers’ rights.
- These children are imparted with rights based education apart from skill oriented education, computer skills, and English training.
- The children are provided with nutritious mid day meals, and regular medical check-up camps are also organized.
- The young advocates are organised into Children’s Parliaments through which they take up issues facing their community and work a solution out with the higher authorities.
Haq Ki Shor (Empowering Collaboration)
- We connect with schools and other organisation sensitive towards child rights and give them a platform to advocate the same.
- Apart from this, we also build an international network with schools, profess and promote child rights activities.
AdJUSTed (Education for Liberation)
- All Edmund Rice Stakeholders work towards embedding justice and advocacy in the curriculum.
- All ER ministries in India have a regular and functioning justice program across all year-levels of their system and into their annual programs and activities.
- All ER ministries adopt the ER Human Rights Curriculum.
- We make sure that this ER curriculum and system is promoted and adopted by some of the other schools and even boards.
Children’s Parliament (Enabling Participation)
Children’s Parliament is an inclusive and democratic body- of the children, for the children and by the children.National Children’s Parliament is a federation of neighborhood children’s parliaments that address local, state, national and international forums towards affecting their own lives and those of their peers.
Our goal is to get Children;s Parliament mainstreamed by government and make children influences in decision making and policy changing.
- To create a network of 36 Children’s Parliament (in all States and Union Territories) across the country for active participation of children.
- To build capacity of all 900 children to become child advocates and influence policies at all levels.
- To strengthen and train our 30 state child coordinators so that they facilitate and can have more neighbourhood parliaments in different districts of each state of India.
- To enable 36 ministers from each state to learn and demand for their rights and interact with the policy makers and to initiate children into proactive action for their surroundings at local and National Level.
House of Kidizens
- Through this programme we facilitate a nation wide network of children’s parliament in collaboration with other organizations.
- The Children Parliaments from various states meet regularly and prepare children manifestoes which would ultimately be communicated to higher authorities.
- In pursuit of this PRATYek capacitates the child ministers through various workshops and session.
Beyond Borders (Engaging Power)
- PRATYeK engages with the UN and embassies to hold talks and discussions on child rights, through a child delegation.
- This includes recommendations for Universal Periodic Review of the United Nations, publishing periodic and manuals to serve as an information tool.